Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vegas in Trouble

skitched-20080122-143445.jpg Now that Papagiorgio is officially going to the club tournament in Vegas this weekend, they have renamed it Vegas in Trouble.

Updates to the logo are forthcoming.

We're having a party at the 4000 square foot mansion we rented. Pools, ultimate players, Ellsworth, Nickels, Vegas. Debauchery guaranteed.

The cultimate guys are staying with us, which is gunna be a blast.

This will be my first real PT since winning Club Nationals. The knees are really no better than they were all season. I've tried doctors, medication, and physical therapy. I'd try prayer, but I've heard it requires kneeling, which seems counterproductive.

I've never gotten a single good night's sleep in while in Vegas. I wonder if playing a tourney will change that. I wonder if I'll be able to leave the 5/10 table at the Bellagio poker room in time to make it to the game on Saturday morning. I wonder what it would cost to have a stripper meet me in a field at 10:00 on a Saturday morning wearing a cheerleading outfit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finding a non-stripper to meet you in a cheerleading outfit would be cheaper (in my younger days, I might have done it for cash)

Becky said...

it costs exactly $375 for the hour, dallas cowboys cheerleader outfit. She also demands tips throughout the hour. ID required by all.